Chair: Lyuba MEHRABYAN, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor
Chair of Economics History and Law was established in 1975.
In 1975-1987 Head of the Chair was H. A. KHONDKARYAN, Doctor of Economics, in 1987-2009 L. Z. ANANYAN, Doctor of Economics, Professor, in 2009-2010 M. S. MELKUMYAN, Doctor of Economics, Professor, and since 2010- L. N. MEHRABYAN, Doctor of Law.
8 full-time and 5 part-time lecturers (5 Doctors, Associate Professors, 4 Doctors, Professor Assistants, and 4 lecturers) teach at the Chair.
The subject is taught by lectures and seminars. Subject Law and History of Economics is taught in all Departments of the University for students of 1st to 4th years.
At Bachelor’s program the Chair teaches also 5 courses of branch law.
Manuals published by the Chair
Within previous 3 years lecturers of the chair have published: 1 monograph and 1 scientific article in Russian, 1 monograph in Armenian, 4 manuals, 8 scientific articles, and 1 text for lectures.
Publication of manual “Jurisprudence” (for Economists) is intended.
1. Lyuba MEHRABYAN, the Head of the Chair, Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
2. Lida PETROSYAN, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor
3. Garnik SUKIASYAN, Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
4.Sasun GRIGORYAN, Candidate of Politics, Assistant Professor
5.Anush ANANYAN, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor
6. Geghetsik GRIGORYAN, Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
7. Nazeli SUKIASYAN, Candidate of Law, Assistant Professor
8. Norik SARGSYAN, Candidate of History, Assistant Professor
9.Silva SIMONYAN, Lecturer
10.Hakob MANUCHARYAN, Candidate of History, Assistant Professor
11.Vardan ATOYAN, Candidate of Economics, Assistant Professor (Part-time)
12.Ani HAKOBYAN, Candidate of Law (Part-time)
13.Ani SIMONYAN (Part-time)
14. Arevik AGHAJANYAN, Senior Assistant
Address: Chair of Economic History and Law, 128 Nalbandyan Street, Yerevan, 0025, Armenia
Tel: (+37410) 593-497