Chair: Liana GRIGORYAN, Associate Professor
Chair of Managerial Accounting and Auditing was established in 2010 as a result of reforms of Chair of Accounting and Auditing. The latter was established in 1975. Reform of the Chair was conditioned by development of science accounting.
Teaching of the subject is organized for all 2nd and 3rd year students of all Departments.
The Chair cooperates with Universities of CIS countries.
A. Z. SARGSYAN and K. ARAKELYAN, Associate Professor, “Financial and Managerial Analysis”
H. H. SUKIASYAN “Estimation of Privatization and Denationalization issues inRepublicofArmenia” (Monograph “Nahapet”). Main directions of scientific-research works are: investment of accounting and auditing inRepublicofArmeniaaccording to international standards, modern issues of accounting, financial supervision and development of analysis and indication of their solutions. Several scientific works have been published; different scientific seminars, conferences and sessions have been organized on the above mentioned issue.
About 70 scientific works are published by the Faculty of the Chair.
1. Liana GRIGORYAN, the Head of the Chair, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor
2. Aghasi SARGSYAN, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor
3. Aida SARDARYAN, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor
4. Karen ARAKELYAN, Associate Professor
5. Hovik SUKIASYAN, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor
6. Tigran MANUKYAN, Assistant Professor
7. Hripsime ARAKELYAN, Lecturer
8. Arshak ARAKELYAN, Candidate of Economics, Assistant Professor
9. Hayk AGHAJANYAN, Candidate of Economics, Assistant Professor
10. Gayane PAMBUKHCHYAN, Assistant
Address: Chair of Managerial Accounting and Auditing 128 Nalbandyan Street,Yerevan, 0025,Armenia